VLOG NO.1 – 3 WAYS TO WEAR A SWEATSHIRT
Apr 7th, 2018
So much has happened in the last month! I have some great news to share:
- After 3 months of focused efforts, my Instagram followers have reached 10+K. I am thrilled to have reached this milestone. I know without your support, none of this would have happened! So thank you, I love you all!
- I had the honor of accepting the offer to become an ambassador for Fashion for Conservation, a fashion show created to make a positive impact on the world through conservation-inspired couture. FFC’s next big show, Seattle’s 4th Annual Rainforest Gala, will take place on June 9th 2018 in Seattle, Washington. I will be there and so should you!!!
- Those of you who follow me on Instagram probably have already known that I was in DC a week ago. I had the opportunity to work with, interview, shoot Ahmed Shihab-Eldin, a well-established journalist from AJ+ . Stay tuned for full interview post and hear more about the story.
- I have also decided to launch VLOG. Today, I am sharing with you the very first video production – “3 ways to wear a sweatshirt.” I would love to have your usual support to subscribe to my youtube channel. My goal is to initially have a minimum of 2 VLOGs per month and gradually increase the frequency if it is widely appreciated. Hence, your feedback is critical to help guide me.
Without further ado, here is the 1st VLOG:
Shop the post
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FASHION BLOGGER
This is a documentary film made by @ZEREE STUDIO. Zeree Bao is a sophomore in Portland Art Institute, majoring in Film Making.
His final project of this school term is to create a documentary film of someone in his life that he worships or respects. By decomposing this person’s daily life, he gives a behind-the-scenes look into this person’s hard work and dedication. The goal is to tell a light-hearted story to spread positive energy and form a good example for others to follow.
A couple of weeks ago he came to me and asked whether I could be the person for this project. I was certainly honored and accepted the challenge!
Here is the documentary film that I hope you will like. Feel free to share your thoughts on this project with us. Zeree and I will be thrilled to hear your feedback.
Film starring: my blog photographer: Bassel Hamieh & myself. : )
I am also excited to announce that I will be kicking off a youtube channel. You will see more of my style, house, kids, and cooking… all come alive before your eyes! Make sure to subscribe now.
I also encourage you to share your feedback with me so I am always offering high quality content that meets your expectations. Let’s talk!
A VIDEO INTERVIEW OF FASHIONXT PRODUCER – TITO
Oct 2nd, 2017
I am very thrilled to have partnered with the founder of Portland’s biggest fashion show production – FashioNXT this year. I will be working with my photography & videography team to capture the experience at the show, share the behind scenes stories, and present to you the designer’s collections on the T-stage. Below is a little taste of what this amazing fashion event is like.
Today, I am honored to share with you a video interview with FashioNXT Executive Producer – Tito Chowdhury. In this interview, he shares with us how he transformed his career path from being an Engineer at Intel to becoming a Fashion show producer, the latest and most exclusive news of 2017 FashioNXT (Oct 11th-Oct 14th), how FashioNXT team selects designers from worldwide, etc.
As Tito says, FashioNXT is to experience what’s next! Are you ready to join me at FashioNXT? It is rated by Times Magazine as the “#1 Fashion Show Production outside NYC Fashion Week.” Get tickets now before they are sold out @ http://fashionxt.com. Style Right is glad to offer you a 10% discount code – FNT17510.
Also, stay tuned as I am one of three judges in FashioNXT’s accessory competition, where the winner will be announced on the night of Oct 11!
✏ Follow my blog here via email subscription or with Bloglovin
📷 Follow me via Instagram: click here
Videographer: Zeree Bao @ Zeree Studio
July 18th, 2017
Hello all, hope your summer is going well! Today, I have something new and exciting to share — STYLE RIGHT’s first promotional video!
I am THRILLED to share this collaborative project with Zeree Studio. My intention is to showcase my taste in fashion, beliefs regarding style, and some snippets of my life as a blogger in a two and a half minute video.
Your suggestions and feedback have been helping me get better and better, and I am very grateful for all of the support! As many of you know, I write the blog not for generating revenue, but to inspire people in discovering (and/or updating) their sense of style. Please help by sharing the blog to create more awareness.
- Go to the right hand column of the website and enter your email address to follow my blog. You will get a confirmation email. Once you confirm, you are all set!
- Instagram: Stylerightblog
I also want to take this opportunity to introduce Zeree Bao, the videographer of this video. Before I met Zeree, I had seen one of his video work. I was very impressed by his way of filming and the overall feel of the video. After we met, we quickly settled our partnership. 2 months later, this Video came out and I am very happy with the result!!!
Zeree said “Beauty is a moment, for eternity, Inspiration is a moment for infinity. The film is a period that seize the moment. I’m the man, who find inspiration in the process of creation. Record every breakthrough with a lens together with my creative mind. Be bold and be creative! ” I think you should check out his youtube chanel here. : )
Video by Zeree Bao @Zeree Studio