DRESS IN EUROPEAN STYLE
Aug 20th, 2017
Greetings from Banff, Canada! We are here for a week on a family vacation. Everything we have seen so far is incredibly beautiful! I am super excited to see how the trip will continue to unfold. I will certainly share some photos from the trip either on the upcoming post or on my Instagram (follow me to check them out).
Monday for me is always calling for wearing something more formal, energetic & refreshing because it is the start of a new week. Today’s look is a pretty typical Monday look of mine. A classic European style dress with Chanel slingback pump, pairing with electric blue Ferragamo tote bag.
Since we are talking about the European style of dressing, let me share a few tips how to dress like a European:
- It is all about the fit: European style of dresses tend to be tight-fitted just as the one I am wearing today.
- Simple and classy: they tend to choose timely pieces but use accessories to highlight the look.
- The shoe are very important: choose your shoes very carefully because they make all the difference.
- Bag is essential: use a bag as an accessory to add extra color or style to an outfit.
- Wear trench coats: now you see why I have so many trench coats. For my previous trench coat looks, click here, here & here. (Now you know a secret of mine: I adore European fashion!)
- Use a scarf: Nothing is more European than a scarf, and they are the perfect way to put an outfit together.
See how my look today exactly hit the No. 1, 2, 3, 4 tips. One other tiny detail worth mentioning is you see how my dress has a white accent color on the end of the sleeves. My bag also has a white accent color and so does my pump. That was my attempt to align the style.
Follow the tips I shared above and soon you will discover your own European looks.
Shop the Post
Photographer: Bassel Hamieh @BMH Photography